Classic Movable Floor
Article Number: 1850000
A Malmsten movable floor is constructed for optimal ease of use and maintenance. As opposed to many other brands of movable floor there are no attachments on the pool floor, which simplifies cleaning.
The floor boards ensure that the water has an efficient through-flow across the whole floor. There are no recesses where dirt can accumulate, which means the quality of the water remains unaffected.
A Malmsten movable floor has at least one service hatch, where you can lower a normal-sized pool cleaner. As the shaft and the gears are placed in the gutter, all servicing is done from the top (pool edge). The motors are normally placed and serviced in the basement (applies to Classic model). Therefore you never need to empty the pool for service and maintenance.
• Reliable partner, stable and financially sound company
• Long experience; our installation manager has installed some 100 movable floors and bridges
• Malmsten has completed 150 projects with this type of product
• Own service organisation with rapid call-out times
• All components are always available at our spare parts centre
• Capability for handling multiple installation projects
• Continuous product development; improvements to existing designs, e.g. stainless steel gear casings, gear wheels in bronze, adjustable guide rails in sections
• New control system with remote control, which means we can read the movable floor’s functionality data by remote and provide a customised level of service